Having tools for your affiliate marketing campaigns are super important so you can save time.
Here I have a list of tools that can help you save time and get more traffic to your offers…
Marketing Automation Tools For Affiliate Marketing & Small Business MUST HAVE 2018 + How They Work!
In this video, Marcus is going to show you what are the affiliate marketing tools he recommends and how to use them.
Important Tool #1: Your Own Website
- The most important and indispensable tool in Affiliate Marketing is your own website.
- The first step in any successful affiliate marketing business is building a good, credible and professional looking website.
- Your website is the jump-off point of all your marketing efforts.
Thus, you must first build a user-friendly website, which will appeal to your prospects and encourage them to click on the links to the products and service you are promoting and make a purchase.
Therefore, you must first concentrate your efforts on building a website that will cater to what your prospects need.
The most important thing you should consider is that almost all web users go online to look for information, not necessarily to go and buy something.
Above all else, make your website full of original, relevant and useful content. People will love articles that are appealing and helpful.
Keep in mind that, on the internet, content is still king and good quality content will not only build your credibility, it can also help you achieve a higher search engine ranking.
By posting relevant and useful articles, you establish yourself as a credible expert in the field, making you a more trustworthy endorser of the product or service you promote.
Establishing a good reputation is a good step in building up a loyal consumer base.
Now that we’ve covered those aspects of Affiliate Marketer, let’s turn to some of the other factors that need to be considered.
Why Your Website is Important for Your Business
In this video, Holly Martin founder of Just Holly is going to share some insights about business websites. This is what she says:
“No matter what your industry or the size of your business, your online presence makes a big difference to your success.
And your website is such a critical element of your online presence. YOUR WEBSITE IS YOUR HUB You should be directing your clients/customers and prospects to your website (almost) all of the time. Your website should form the center of all your marketing activities, rather than directing them elsewhere.”
Important Tool #2: Incentives
Competition is extremely tight in the internet world.
- You must always be one step ahead of your rivals to ensure that you capture a significant share of your target market.
- Therefore, you must use every possible means to encourage people not only to visit your site but also to click and proceed to the websites of the products and services you are promoting.
- Building an opt-in email list is one of the best ways to gather prospects.
Offer a newsletter. Better yet, offer incentives to your prospects to encourage them to subscribe to your newsletters.
You can present free software, access to exclusive services and other freebies that will be helpful to your prospects.
What About An Autoresponder? Do I need that too?…
Well, some people say you do and some say you don’t, at least not in the beginning, because when you first starting out you probably no having too many visitors yet to your web properties.
This is what DHagstrom has to say about it:
“Maybe not! Prior to Wealthy Affiliate, I worked with a couple other groups which both insisted you have to use an autoresponder from day 1. I’ve lost a fair bit of change that way.
On the other hand, once you get your website working well and begin to build a subscription list, an autoresponder is a very valuable tool.”
Important Tool #3: Link Popularity
The importance of driving highly targeted traffic to your website cannot be emphasized enough.
- The all-important web traffic is at the top of the list of the most important entities in the internet world. Attracting people to your site should be the first step you should carry out.
- Do everything to achieve a high search engine ranking.
- Link Popularity is one of the factors that search engines use to determine search engine rankings.
Therefore, to enhance your link popularity, you must launch an aggressive reciprocal link campaign.
Now you can be a confident expert on Affiliate Marketing. OK, maybe not an expert. But you should have something to bring to the table next time you join a discussion on Affiliate Marketing.
If you enjoyed this post feel free to “comment and share” for more!